John Kuypers speaks on the
Character of a Leader
Unlock. Strengthen. Reshape. Your effect on others.
"John Kuypers has been granted a very profound wisdom; one that our culture is desperately in need of in our day. He imparts it candidly and with authority because he has lived the reality of the truth he proclaims. His personal trust and confidence in Jesus and in His wisdom is both inspiring and contagious. I cannot conceive of anyone not benefiting from knowing John and hearing him speak."Marcel Dion
John Kuypers' message is ideal for leaders who include faith and spirituality in their personal values. Speaking from his twenty year spiritual journey, John speaks raw truths in warm ways - inspiring, encouraging and challenging conventional thinking.
He is a leadership coach and management expert, helping leaders in family business and not-for-profits collaborate better, manage more effectively and achieve their goals and dreams.
Please contact us to book a speaking date at your organization.Nov 17, 2015, Theology on Tap, Guelph, ON
Sept 1, 2015, Central Community Church, St. Catharines, ON
Jun 9, 2015, St. Joseph's RC, Guelph, ON May 10, 2015, Canadian Coptic Center, Mississauga, ON May 5, 2015, Christ in the Workplace, Burlington, ON Nov 8, 2014, St.Raphael's Catholic Men's Day, Burlington, ON Oct 4, 2014, 9:00am, St John Parish, Kitchener, ON Sept. 28, 2014, 10:30am, Faith United, Milton, ON Sept. 27, 2014, 6:30pm, St. Gabriel's RC, Burlington, ON July 20, 2014, 10:00am, First Baptist, Beamsville, ON June 18, 2014, 7:30pm, Emmaus Road, Kitchener, ON May 9, 2014, 7:30pm, St. Paul RC, Burlington, ON May 6, 2014, 7:30 pm, St. Matthew RC, Oakville, ON April 2, 2014, 12:30pm, St. Andrew RC, Oakville, ON Feb 9, 2014 First Baptist, Beamsville, ON
John is a popular and experienced keynote speaker
Meet leadership coach John Kuypers as he is interviewed about his latest book, The First Rule of Inner Peace.
- How "specks" rob us of our peace as Jesus taught in Matthew 7:5
- Why we cannot see clearly how to respond to people driving us crazy
- Plumbing the depths of spirituality - knowing God in the present moment
- Christ in the Workplace – On leadership, Toronto, ON
- North American Conference of Separated and Divorced Catholics, University of Notre Dame (2 years)
- Human Resources Professionals Association National Conference, Toronto, Canada (2 years)
- Retired Teachers of Ontario, annual luncheon, Milton, Ontario
- London Region Fund-Raising Executives, London, Canada
- Four Dioceses Youth Conference, London, Canada
- ...and many more